Our Commitment To Your Safety And Wellbeing
At Orlando Acupuncture, the health and wellbeing of our patients, and our community is our highest priority. With over 20 years’ experience in delivering the best of integrative healthcare, we recognize the importance of continuing to serve you reliably and safely.
Our doctors and team members are following guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) as well as the State of Florida to prevent and limit the spread of contagious illness, including COVID-19. It is vital that you do NOT come into the office if you have a fever, active COVID symptoms, or believe you may been recently exposed. Please call the office first (407) 673-6700 and we will determine the next steps with you.
What We Are Doing to Limit the Spread of COVID-19
- We are asking people who may be contagious to stay home.
- Office staff and personnel are wearing face masks that cover the mouth and nose to make our patients feel safe.
- We are asking patients to minimize guests and visitors to the clinic.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) germicidal HEPA air filtration systems, as well as specific anti-viral air filters are in use in common areas of the clinic
- All team members at Orlando Acupuncturewill continue to follow strict sanitation procedures.
- Patient rooms including treatment tables are sanitized after each patient visit.
- High touch surfaces and countertops are regularly disinfected throughout the day.
- For those who wish to take advantage of our telemedicine service, please call us and we will set up the virtual appointment for you. Anyone who has any cold or Flu symptoms such as cough or fever should not come into the office and may set up their appointment via our online service.
The Orlando Acupuncture Team