Our Commitment to Your Safety and Wellbeing
At Orlando Acupuncture, the health and wellbeing of our patients, and our community is our highest priority. With 20 years’ experience in delivering the best of integrative healthcare, we recognize the importance of continuing to serve you reliably and safely during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our doctors and team members are closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds. We follow guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) as well as the State of Florida to prevent and limit the spread of contagious illness, including COVID-19. It is vital that you do NOT come into the office if you have a fever, active COVID symptoms, or believe you may been exposed. Please call the office first (407) 673-6700 and we will determine the next steps with you.
What We Are Doing to Limit the Spread of COVID-19
- We are temperature screening everyone coming into the office and asking people who may be contagious to stay home.
- Everyone entering the office is required to wear a suitable mask, covering the mouth and nose in accordance with county guidelines.
- We are asking all guests and visitors to please wait outside of the office to minimize the number of people who enter the clinic.
- We are keeping the waiting room empty by directing everyone to a treatment room as soon as they arrive.
- All team members at Orlando Acupuncture will continue to follow strict sanitation procedures.
- Patient rooms including treatment tables are sanitized after each patient visit
- High touch surfaces and countertops are regularly disinfected throughout the day.
- For those who wish to take advantage of our telemedicine service, please call us and we will set up the virtual appointment for you. Anyone who has any cold or Flu symptoms such as cough or fever should not come into the office and may set up their appointment via telemedicine.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) germicidal HEPA air filtration systems are installed in common areas of the clinic.
What You Can Do to Help Limit the Spread of COVID-19 and other Viruses
- The Florida Department of Health advises that if a person develops symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough or shortness of breath, and has reason to believe they may have been exposed, they should call their health care provider or local health department before seeking care. Contacting them in advance will make sure that people can get the care they need without putting others at risk.
- We invite you to set up a virtual consultation appointment via video-chat or by phone. We are able to treat most conditions with herbal products and other supplements that can be delivered by mail. We are committed to giving you the best care possible
- Limit public gatherings. Wear a face covering when in public, and maintain a 6′ distance between yourself and others whenever possible.Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when you are not able to wash hands.
- Avoid touching your face unless you are sure your hands are clean and have not been touching common items such as wallet, keys, phones, etc.
- Keep your immune system strong by getting plenty of sleep, eat well, and maintain your favorite methods to release stress.
The Orlando Acupuncture Team